Helping to make a difference
Some key features of our loans are :-
- £1,500 payment to the nominated beneficiary of a member, following their death.
- The Benevolent Scheme is only available to members of credit unions affiliated to the Ulster Federation of Credit Unions.
- A simple claims process to ensure prompt payment and ease the burden at an already difficult time.
- The scheme will be launched from Monday 29th April 2019, for participating credit unions.
- All members who joined their credit union before Tuesday 15th January 2019 will automatically be covered by the scheme
- To benefit from the scheme, members need to make an annual contribution of £10.00 as part of their membership of their credit union.
- The Ulster Federation of Credit Unions has absolute discretion in the payment of all grants from the Benevolent Scheme to ensure compliance with the rules of the Scheme.
- The Benevolent Scheme is just one of the benefits of being a member of an affiliated credit union of the Ulster Federation of Credit Unions